CAN YOU HELP?
We are currently in need of the following items for our women and children impacted by domestic abuse and violence and living in Mary’s House refuge. Mary’s House Services is dedicated to providing our clients with quality items. We ask that all donations are in working order with no stains or scratches. To ensure this, we ask for photos of the items prior to accepting, as well as a confirmation from the donor that the items are not faulty. We do not accept bedding or mattresses.
We are reaching out to our wonderful community of supporters to assist with:
- 5 Year Old Boys’ Winter Clothing
- Clothing Racks
- Clothing Steamer
- Coat Hangers
- Bar Fridge
- Bean bag filling
- Children’s Plastic Table
- Queen/Double Doonas And Bedding
- Smart TV In Excellent Condition – At Least 35 – 40 Inches
- Storage Tub For The Children’s Toys
- A Mud Kitchen, Spare Planters, Plants, Seeds And Kids’ Gardening Tools
- Colourful Paintings
- Baby Monitors X 2
We Are Always Accepting:
- TVs, Washing Machines And Fridges (Dependent On Storage Space)
- Household Appliances Such As Toasters, Rice Cookers, Kettles
- Matching Sets Of Crockery And Cutlery (Minimum Of X 4 Of Each)
Please contact email@example.com if you can assist.
Note items may either be dropped off at a scheduled time, or with prior arrangement, picked up.
Alternatively, if you would like to donate financially, please get in touch with Jacquie at firstname.lastname@example.org
T H A N K Y O U.