Join us for this years walk to Watson's Bay on Sunday 15th October.
Meeting Place: Bradfield Park, North Sydney
Meeting Time: 8.00am sharp for 8.30 departure
Expected time to arrival: 2-2 1/2 hours
Details to Donate: Everyday hero link ( this is primarily for ease of producing tax receipts ) minimum $50 please
Thank you for your continued interest and support! We are excited to be walking again and seeing as many of you as possible. Please feel free to forward this to friends and likeminded others who may be interested in participating. And please note this is not a women's only event, families and doggies are all welcome!
Anna and Bernard Chan
Anna and Bernard Chan have left quite some legacy!
Their descendants through the Banna Foundation are great advocates for giving back to the community and Mary’s House is a recipient of their largesse.
The Foundation is linked to its operating business, the Banna Property Group (www.banna.com.au) which owns and manages its own portfolio of commercial property, mostly smaller shopping centres.
My name is Molly and I am in Year 10 at Monte Sant' Angelo. This year I am completing my Personal Project under my chosen topic of Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence. I think it would be nice for people in my community to gain a better understanding of how real these situations can be considering how local it is.
For this project I have written my own song and created a video supporting the cause but I would like to further the use of my product and set up a fundraiser to get my school and home community involved in supporting victims of domestic violence.
The Fundraising team meeting L-R Jinnah Moorfield, Catherine Evans, Michael Gill, Emma Rossi, Laura Rieveley, Ginny Barton, Richard Harpham
Over the last couple of months there has been a significant upgrade of our office premises which are situated in an old classroom of a former school at Merrenburn Avenue, Naremburn.
There was much love and community support that enabled Mary’s House to open, and continues to keep us functioning.
A great deal of thought was put to how the house should be decorated, including the art work, acknowledging that the look and feel of the House was an important contributor to our residents feeling safe, secure and cared for.
This short film, produced by Rosalie Whitington, features artists Louise Trevitt, Yaeli Ohana and Jade Oakley who produced artwork, poems and hanging mobiles for every room of the House.
See image in larger detail
To book: https://www.trybooking.com/265770
- Tahitian black pearl, 9.5 mm set in 18K white gold – courtesy of the Costello family
- $300 travel gift voucher courtesy of Mary Rossi Travel
- Flowers of your choice to the value of $250.00 courtesy of Sweet Violets Florist, Lindfield
- Signed original photograph courtesy of Riverview’s Father Jack McLain SJ
- Zjoosh gift pack
- Facial/Body treatments to the value of $200.00 courtesy of Body by Design, Lane Cove
- Perfumes including Chloe’s Love and Calvin Klein’s Euphoria
- Yoga - Namaste at Northbridge and Riverview Boathouse vouchers
- Hand baked “Mary’s House” cake courtesy of Mary Gualtieri
- Young Man designer t-shirt pack (needs packaging)
- Pancake and party pack (needs packaging)
- Home pamper pack (needs packaging)
- Home relish hamper
- Basket of beaut books
- Selection of red wines from Angullong Vinyard, Orange, courtesy of the Crossing Family
- Floral arrangement courtesy of Spotted Orchid, Lane Cove
- Intro Fit Assessment and one personal training session, courtesy of Michelle Roseby, Pro Fitness personal training
Bruce Hambret, Anne-Marie Allgrove, David Walter, Emma Rossi and Chris Freeland
A is for Attorney
The legal profession has been supportive of Mary’s House since it’s inception, and we were delighted Mary’s House was invited to present to law firm Baker McKenzie for International Women’s Day on March 8.