CAN YOU HELP?
We are currently in need of the following items for our women and children impacted by domestic abuse and violence and living in Mary’s House refuge. Mary’s House Services is dedicated to providing our clients with quality items. We ask that all donations are in working order with no stains or scratches. To ensure this, we ask for photos of the items prior to accepting, as well as a confirmation from the donor that the items are not faulty. We do not accept bedding or mattresses.
We are reaching out to our wonderful community of supporters to assist with:
- Outdoor Table And 2 Chairs for our Outreach Service Centre – Must be new or in mint condition please
- Fridge (Single Door Only)
- Washing Machine (Not Older Than 10 Years)
- Lawn Mower (Small)
ITEMS IN NEED:
- Children’s Plastic Table
- A Mud Kitchen And Succulents
- Blank Canvasses
- Tall Drying Rack
- TVs, Washing Machines And Fridges (Dependent On Storage Space)
- Household Appliances Such As Toasters, Rice Cookers, Kettles
- Matching Sets Of Crockery And Cutlery (Minimum Of X 4 Of Each)
We rarely require baby items.
Please contact email@example.com if you can assist.
Note items may either be dropped off at a scheduled time, or with prior arrangement, picked up.
Alternatively, if you would like to donate financially, please get in touch with Jacquie at firstname.lastname@example.org
T H A N K Y O U.