Thank you for showing your support for women and children impacted by domestic and family violence.
There are many ways to raise funds and awareness for our work.
If you would like to run or host an event at your school, sports club, business network, workplace, home or in your community, please contact Janine Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the information you will need.
Examples of how you can support our work:
- Register for the annual Mary’s House Walk
- Host an office morning tea, lunch, active event, casual dress day or staff challenge
- Register your regular or one-off donations to Mary’s House with your workplace giving program (so we can receive matched gifts)
- Honour a loved one by inviting family and friends to be Mary’s House supporters
- Celebrate your birthday or anniversary; we will help you set up a fundraising page
- Donate a percentage of your sales to Mary’s House
We’d love to hear from you – please call 0432 445 206 and ask to speak to the Philanthropy Manager.