Frequently Asked Questions

What is Mary’s House?

Mary’s House is a crisis accommodation and case management service for women with children who have experienced domestic/family violence. We provide safe shared accommodation with individual bedrooms.

Who benefits from Mary’s House?

We specialise in supporting women and children who have experienced domestic/family violence through a dedicated team of trauma informed case workers and partnerships with other specialised and mainstream services.

Who do I contact if I need support?

If it’s an emergency, please dial 000.

If you are experiencing a difficult situation and need help, you can ring the Domestic Violence Line
Toll free: 1800 65 64 63 TTY: 1800 67 14 42

This is a statewide service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and translators are available.

How can I help support Mary’s House?

There are many ways that you can help. You can connect and spread awareness via social media or email to family and friends. You can donate money, goods or services. You can fundraise, volunteer or get your community/workplace involved.